|Terms and Conditions|
Terms and Conditions
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you (the ‘client’) and MJS and its associated companies. Requesting a service from MJS acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms you must make it clear so alternative terms can be agreed.
- The client authorises MJS to conduct an evaluation of the supplied hardware to determine the nature of the problem and provide an estimate of repair cost and timing. The evaluation is free and no work beyond this evaluation will be charged without explicit client approval. The client authorizes MJS, its employees, and agents, to receive and transport this hardware to, from and between their facilities.
- Legal Rights
- The client is the legal owner or authorized representative of the legal owner of the property and all data and components contained therein supplied to MJS. Any property left with MJS unclaimed for 60 days, will be disposed of. At which time, MJS shall have no liability to the client or any third party. MJS may invoice for the cost of disposing of equipment.
- Limited Liability
- MJS shall not be liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment/media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service.
- In no event will MJS be liable for any damage to the hardware, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits, or any special, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages, however caused, before, during or after service even if MJS has been advised of the possibility of damages or loss to persons or property. MJS liability of any kind with respect to the services, including any negligence on its part, shall be limited to the contract price for the services.
- The client and MJS agree that the sole and exclusive remedy for unsatisfactory work or data shall be, at MJS option, additional attempts by MJS to recover satisfactory data or refund of the amount paid by the client. The parties acknowledge that the price of MJS services would be much greater if MJS undertook more extensive liability.
- The client is aware of the inherent risks of injury and property damage involved in laptop/desktop repair, including without limitation, risks due to destruction or damage to the machine, media, or data and inability to repair the machine or recover data, including those that may result from the negligence of MJS, and assumes any and all known risks of injury and property damage that may results.
- MJS agrees not to disclose any or all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client's equipment except to employees or agents of MJS subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of successful repair, prior to release of the repaired item (whether shipped, or picked up), unless by special previous arrangement.
- The client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from MJS.
- We accept Cash, Cheque, credit cards (via PayPal) and Bank Transfers.
- 30 days warranty on laptops/desktops that MJS has repaired, MJS makes no warranty on data, express or implied, and MJS disclaims any data warranty of any kind.
|Last modified: 2013-02-23 00:07:44 by root||Created at: 2013-02-23 00:05:56|